Going through all the coupon inserts and finding what is expired and what you can get rid of is, for me, the thing I struggle the most with keeping up on. I finally went through everything and wanted to let you all know what coupon inserts you can now get rid of (might as well make it easier for all of you, right?) At the bottom of this post is a list of what you can now get rid of.
Donate your Expired Coupons To Overseas Military Families
Rather than just throwing them all out, you can donate your coupons to Military families. Our U.S. Military that is overseas are able to use them on base for up to SIX MONTHS after the manufacturer’s expiration date!
Here are the details:
- Military bases outside of the USA will accept manufacturer coupons up to 6 months past their expiration date.
- They can use manufacture coupons only, no store coupons are accepted.
- You can mail your expired coupons directly to a military Family Services Center or Commissary (military base grocery store).
- When mailing packages to a military address (APO or FPO addresses), standard domestic rates apply.
- You can pick up FREE USPS mailing envelopes and boxes from any Post Office.
I found a great web site with all the details on how and where to send your expired coupons. CLICK HERE to find out all the details.
WHAT COUPON INSERTS YOU CAN NOW GET RID OF:
Pretty much everything from 1/2/11 and earlier is now expired. There are only 6 coupons from there that can still be used. Below is a list of those.
11/7/10 SS Insert has: $0.30/1 Argo Corn Starch 16oz or Baking Powder 12oz (exp 6/30/11)
12/5/10 RP Insert has 3 coupons on the same page:
- $2/1 Hickory Farms Snack Platter (exp 6/30/11)
- $1/1 Hickory Farms Item, any (exp 6/30/11)
- $4/1 Hickory Farms HoneyGold or Hickory Farms Fire Glazed Ham (exp 6/30/11)
12/5/10 SS Insert has: $2.50/1 Excedrin PM Product 20+ct, any (exp 6/1/11)
1/2/11 Parade Insert has: $2/1 Zicam Product, any (exp 6/30/11)
So other than those 6 coupons everything else from 1/2/11 and prior is expired. Hope this helps save you all a little time.
**Running SavvyCouponLady is so much fun for me. I truly love helping you all save money! It takes many hours of work for me to do this alone, I do not make money doing this AND IT IS TOTALLY WORTH IT!! If it can help one other person who is struggling the way my family was then it is worth every minute! I would love to be adding more stores, but in order to do this will need more help. I have things that take maybe 1 hour a month to several hours a week. If any of you are interested in volunteering to help the SavvyCouponLady team with little or bigger projects, please feel free to contact me. I am all about this being a team effort and all of us pitching in to help each other save money.
All Posts May Contain Affiliate Links. View Disclosure Policy at bottom of page